With offices in Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Florida and Washington, ACS has the staff and redundancy to support your programs in a secure and timely manner. Our service representatives can be cross trained in separate locations to handle peaks in volume or to provide business continuity protection in the event of an unforeseen disaster.
Call Center (with ACD and IVR capabilities)
Starting with our call center, we employ a rock-solid Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system with the management systems and reporting you need to ensure calls are answered promptly and to any stated Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). We include integrated CRM capabilities to track individual customer responses. Our management team constantly reviews and analyses conversations to make sure our staff is responding to calls in a professional manner and to address additional training or new issues before they become a problem.
- Inbound and outbound call support with Automatic Call Distribution and Interactive Voice Response.
- Predictive dialing.
- CRM based system lets us capture and report call responses or issues.
- One click email response. Our system lets us quickly send a follow up email to a caller.
We can handle all elements of a direct mail campaign including designing your mailer, printing and mailing.
To supplement you marketing efforts we manage large scale outbound email campaigns. Many customers now prefer to respond to marketing efforts using email instead of the phone. We can handle large-volume, inbound campaigns with appropriate routing and queuing technology with full analytics reporting so you know emails are being answered in a timely manner..
Online Chat (Click to Chat)
- Online chat (click to chat) is quickly becoming a mainstay to communicate with your customers online. We can implement click to chat technology on your web site for customers more comfortable with this contact technology. Our system allows for routing and support by multiple CSRs to ensure chat requests are answered promptly.
Service Department Websites
We provide basic, service-level websites for clients that need a site to describe the highlights of their customer service programs.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section
- A contact form that will collect data and notify you via email.
- eCommerce solutions are available for ordering extended warranty plans or other basic order items.
Skills based routing
Skills based routing is employed by both our email and call center inbound systems to ensure the proper CSR responds to a customer’s request. Prompts are provided to the customer and based on their selection their call or email is routed to the CSR group with the proper training to best answer the customer’s questions.
Knowledge based systems
Many of our clients’ support and marketing questions can be supported by our robust CRM prompting system. Our call system has the capability to build in multiple question and answer prompts that our CSRs can select based on their conversation with the caller. For more advanced technical issues we employ web based knowledge base systems with enhanced search and response capabilities.
ACS is known for the custom reporting capabilities we provide to our customers that go beyond the canned reports typically available. Because every client’s project has its unique aspects we craft our reports around the specific needs of the client.
PCI Compliant credit card processing
We know how critical it is to protect customer credit card information. Our systems and procedures are designed to be PCI compliant.